Fra: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> På vegne af Keith_WE6R
Sendt: 18. oktober 2020 21:05
Til: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Emne: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Elecraft K3S - DVR problems

Hi Joe, we need to program new FW into that DVR. Any FW rev of 2.xx should be upgraded to the current 2.05!
The 06.04 reading is not valid and a glitch.
(1.04 or older are a different rev of board and are OK).
You will have to take it out and send in,,,  (just the DVR board).
Keith WE6R Elecraft Tech