From: KE8G <ke8g.jim@...>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 2:24 PM
Subject: KPOD for Sale
To: <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>

Hi All,
I have decided to sell my KPOD, as I really don't use it much and most of the time it isn't even connected to the radio.  When I bought my K3S, it came with the deal.  I am the second owner.

It comes with the K-POD AUX cable and in the original box.  There is no owners manual, it's available/downloadable from the Elecraft website.

Looks and operates as a brand new piece of equipment, non-smoking home.

The firm price is $225, including shipping to the 48 contiguous states.

Please contact me via my email listed on the QRZ web site, to keep the bandwidth down on the reflector.

73 de Jim - KE8G