Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] No power out and receive seems to be about 20
dB down on my K3s, intermittent....
From: "Mike Flowers" <mike.flowers@...>
Date: Tue, October 13, 2020 4:31 pm
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

I had somewhat similar symptoms a while back and followed the advice given here to check that all the TMP connectors were seated properly.   I reseated them all and my symptoms have not reappeared.

Also, what does your K3S report as its input VDC?

-- 73 de Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Oct 13, 2020, at 2:12 PM, Jim Shepherd <nvjims@...> wrote:

It is not a powersupply problem... has done this on two different good power supply systems.
Jim W6US