Fra: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> På vegne af Bill Mader
Sendt: 12. oktober 2020 22:22
Til: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Emne: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Elecraft K3S - DVR problems

How did you use it and how frequently did it fail Joe?

Did you have a logger running on a PC and use it to activate the DVK using the appropriate macro commands?  If this is true, I would test repeatedly with no or low RF output into a dummy load.

Or, did you use the K3 M1 button?  If this is true, I would remove and re-seat the DVK board.

I have never had my DVK fail on either K3 regardless of the method I use to start it.  I use it almost daily.

73, Bill, K8TE