Re: 30 m tune

Bob Benedict, KD8CGH

Thanks Bob
I tried it and surprisingly if I touch the power knob the power display jumps up to the 7 watts TUN PWR setting, but then immediately drops back down to 0.0. From the manual:
TUNE Power Level
If CONFIG:TUN PWR is set to N O R, power output during T U N E will follow the present setting of P W R . If you change the TUN PWR parameter to a fixed power level, that level will be used during T U N E, whether or not you’ve selected per-band power control (see above).

I changed PWR SET to PER BAND and in spite of what the manual says, it now works on 30m like it previously did on all other bands.

  73
   Bob   KD8CGH