From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of KE1F Lou
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020 20:51 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Cc: Elecraft@...; elecraft-bounces@...
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Question about shipping.

I wish when I was issued a Return Authorization number, availability of shipping box information should be attached for the model in question.

Too late for me. I am going to FedExp to pack and ship the transformer and the unit as two separate shipment.

73 Lou KE1F

On 10/8/2020 8:15 PM, KE1F Lou wrote:

I offered to pay for shipping cost between Cal and Fl for the box they will use to return my repaired KPA500 amplifier. I haven't received a reply.

COVID or the Forrest fires  may be responsible for it.

73, Lou KE1F

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A