Re: K3 RTTY issues with N1MM+

Harry WX8C

Not sure if this will close this issue out or not but I think this is mostly solved for me now.  I double and triple checked all of the setup parameters itemized by Joe.  I had everything setup as he described but I still had the condition with the PTT opening before the FSK message had completed.  I opened and closed N1MM (w/ MMTTY) and Microham Router several times and still no change.  Finally, I closed all of the programs and rebooted the computer - problem solved, at least for now.  Still not sure what caused the issue but I believe I am in good shape now.

Thanks for all of the comments and help.

73
Harry
WX8C