Re: K3 RTTY issues with N1MM+

Harry WX8C

I believe I may have experienced the same issue as described by Ronald.  My setup was basically the same as his except I was operating SO1V.  I went back and verified that all of my settings are as Joe describes.  I should add that I cannot easily independently verify what is actually being transmitted and everything looks normal in the MK2 message screen as well as the N1MM message screen.  The specific condition that I see that I do not recall being normal is that on the MK2 I can see the PTT2 LED de-activate but then I can see the FSK LED continue to flash for approximately 1 second.

Harry
WX8C