Re: K3 RTTY issues with N1MM+

Robert W5AJ

wonder if the other computer – on AFSK had VOX on

or which route the PTT was wired with different test rigs

for K3,  you might resolve using the “Comm PTT” on Ports setup page

Not my favorite but worth testing (That’s a writelog screen – assume N1MM has similar)

PI4C,  PI4CO and PI4COM are all found in the recent RBN link given on web page

https://public.tableau.com/profile/oh2bbt#!/vizhome/CQWorldwideDXContestRTTY2020RBNstatistics/DXCallanalyse

Recall doing repeat as was copying different callsigns with and without “M”

73 P40P

Robert

Midland, Texas