Fra: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> På vegne af mistuff
Sendt: 22. september 2020 00:30
Til: Elecraft-K3@groups.io; contest@...
Emne: Re: [Elecraft-K3] USB driver lost, Windows update

Windows update can do you a favor and provide the latest driver which in some cases will make your usb device connection useless.

When you finally get the correct driver back, you need to remove the “allow driver update” option from win 10, otherwise this will happen again.

Now, if this interface used a prolific chip, try this driver to get the USB interface recognized (and save the driver in a safe place).

I have read that this will happen to FTDI chip drivers also but I don’t have any information to help you.

Regards,

Tom w2mn