Subject: [Elecraft-K3] USB Codec images
From: "Eric NO3M" <no3m@...>
Date: Mon, September 21, 2020 2:00 pm
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

I'm having a problem with signals being mirrored around multiples of
1000Hz.  The last time it happened, it was every 500Hz.  The issue is
intermittent and behavior goes back to normal after unplugging and
re-connecting the USB cable to the rear of the K3.  I believe it was
fixed once by restarting the K3 (which doesn't unpower the codec as far
as I understand?).  My second K3 has never had this issue (similar
serial number) and it's on the same USB hub (PCI card in PC).

Any ideas if this could be hardware (KIO3B) or software related and the
underlying cause?  I'm running on an Arch Linux system.

- Eric NO3M