USB Codec images

Eric NO3M

I'm having a problem with signals being mirrored around multiples of 1000Hz.  The last time it happened, it was every 500Hz.  The issue is intermittent and behavior goes back to normal after unplugging and re-connecting the USB cable to the rear of the K3.  I believe it was fixed once by restarting the K3 (which doesn't unpower the codec as far as I understand?).  My second K3 has never had this issue (similar serial number) and it's on the same USB hub (PCI card in PC).

Any ideas if this could be hardware (KIO3B) or software related and the underlying cause?  I'm running on an Arch Linux system.

- Eric NO3M