WSJT-X audio problems

Richard Lawn

Since the last Windows 10 update I've been having erratic audio issues with WSJT=X and my K3. When I try to initiate transmit on WSJT the K3 goes into transmit and there is a brief sign of RF on the radio but suddenly an error message regarding audio pops up in WSJT-X. Audio is set correctly and I've checked the output from the computer and it is correct.

I set up FlDigi and expected to see the same results and I did not. It works fine. So I'm beginning to suspect a problem with WSJT-X. Maybe I should just uninstall it and reinstall. Anyone else experience this problem withe their K3 with WSJT-X?

Rick, W2JAZ