Re: Computer will not speak to K3

KX2A

Dave,

I am running Windows 10 Pro.  The latest Windows Update was a Quality Update, 7/24/2020.  The latest Driver Update was 4/16/2020.  The latest Definition Updates 7/24/2020 to 8/6/2020.  I believe that the Definition Updates were occurring at the time that the failure became known.  Google indicates that Definition Updates are related to Windows Defender.  I am using AVG anti-virus, but Windows Defender still appears to be running as a firewall.  I do not see how this would cause my problem, but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Jan, KX2A