Re: PA temp reading problem

Thomas Doligalski

Wonder what your current draw is, right at startup?

If it’s normal, I would presume it’s the temperature sensor.

Tom W4KX

On Jul 24, 2020, at 10:18 AM, Donald Whiteman via groups.io <kk9h@...> wrote:

Hi David,

Thank you for your suggestion. I did that yesterday and when I put everything back together and turned it on the PA temp was still reading over 100C. I also made sure all the screws were tight on the KPA3, which they were, so I guess I am going to have to send it in for repair. I should also mention that the fans immediately go to their highest speed as they should with that high of s PA temp reading.

73, Don