Outstanding customer service

Chuck Miller

Way back in January, I posted that I had hoped to order a KAT3 or KAT3A tuner for my old K3 (serial number 01046), only to find out they were out of stock. Wayne N6KR found one in his shop, that he thought might be work and sent it to me. Just another example of Elecrafts outstanding customer service.

Long story, but I finally got it installed today, and it works a treat. I  should explain why it took me so long to get it installed. Since mid January I've had one visit from murphy after another. A broken ankle, kidney cancer sugery, and the corona virus layed me low for a while. Needless to say, it's been a tough winter and spring, but now I'm finally on the mend.

I am grateful to Wayne for going above and beyond the call. Elecraft is a great company, and I'm happy to be one of their customers.

Thanks, and 73
Chuck Miller
N0NC