Re: Loses Time

Ware Master

Yep. It tells the time! Lol

On Jul 8, 2020 12:42 AM, Michael <mcelmer1@...> wrote:

Simple – it is a clock -hours, minutes and seconds. Page 36 in my confusing manual. To set it, page 47. Some folks like to see the PA temp, I watch the time.

Mike

W8TRN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert W5AJ
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 19:47
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Loses Time

I'm missing something.

I never display, read or use clock in K3

Maybe K3 time does something important that I need to be aware of?

73 W5AJ

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 4:45 PM <mcelmer1@...> wrote:

I have had a K3 for over a year. The #1 complaint albeit trivial is the clock/time display : if I set it spot on today, within 72 hours it is about 3 minutes slow. I must reset it just about every 3 - 4 days or simply ignore it. Any suggestions?  FWIW, the power supply is always on but the K3 is off most of the day. However there were times when the K3 was on over 12 hours per day and still the clock was out in left field.
Just a PITA with no solution, I believe.