Re: Loses Time

Ed Pflueger

I use Win4K3Suite and have Sync with PC clock on startup checked.  Works like a champ and I don’t miss meals because it’s on time.  HI..

Ed.. AB4IQ

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob McGraw - K4TAX
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 10:32 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Loses Time

Since my K3S is always connected to my computer, and my computer has the Meinburg app to keep the computer clock correct, then using the K3 Utility, I update the radio as needed.    A few seconds one way or the other makes little difference to me. In fact, +/- 1 minute is good enough for me for the radio.   I learned long long ago, splitting hairs on time or frequency is only un-needed frustration.

I use Meinburg for my computer digital application time syncing, which has nothing to do with the radio clock accuracy.