Re: Loses Time

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

Since my K3S is always connected to my computer, and my computer has the Meinburg app to keep the computer clock correct, then using the K3 Utility, I update the radio as needed.    A few seconds one way or the other makes little difference to me. In fact, +/- 1 minute is good enough for me for the radio.   I learned long long ago, splitting hairs on time or frequency is only un-needed frustration.

I use Meinburg for my computer digital application time syncing, which has nothing to do with the radio clock accuracy.