From: Ware Master
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2020 4:40 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Loses Time

Possible the button cell battery is weak?

Otherwise I know the win4ksuite has an option to set the time to the computer time each time it's launched.

On Jul 5, 2020 4:04 PM, mcelmer1@... wrote:

I have had a K3 for over a year. The #1 complaint albeit trivial is the clock/time display : if I set it spot on today, within 72 hours it is about 3 minutes slow. I must reset it just about every 3 - 4 days or simply ignore it. Any suggestions?  FWIW, the power supply is always on but the K3 is off most of the day. However there were times when the K3 was on over 12 hours per day and still the clock was out in left field.
Just a PITA with no solution, I believe.