Re: K3S, MacOS, fldigi

ve3ki

In the K3S, make sure CONFIG:LIN OUT is not set to zero; that's the radio's level control for receive audio to the audio codec. A setting in the range 5-10 works for me. Then, to make further fine adjustments to the codec volume level, level adjustments for the codec can be done in the Windows control panel's "Sound" section, which you can get to from the little speaker icon on the Windows Task Bar.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 01:19 AM, Jim wrote:
Hi Bob, So what IS the right sound device? I'm using the USB Audio Codec, which I thought was correct. How do I turn up the "volume"? I'm seeing any setting for that in fldigi nor on the radio.