From: redarlington <rdarlington@...>
To: Elecraft-K3 <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2020 2:56 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Cady K3s/P3 hard copy book

This might be heresy, but I didn't find anything in the book worth paying for.  Just about any of us should have the rigs mastered in the first month and should be able to write the book.  I feel very let down for the low low price of $60 shipped, give or take.

-Bob

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 9:51 PM Earl <n5zm@...> wrote:
I am in the market for the Cady K3s/P3 hard copy book if anyone has one excess
to their needs.

I have a Cady K3 hard copy book that is excess to my needs.

Earl N5ZM..

PS. Sure do miss Fred