From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carl Moreschi via groups.io
Sent: 25 May 2020 11:42
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Alternative transverter IF

One way to do this is by running my N4PY Pegasus Plus software to
control your K3. My software supports up to 5 transverter setups. The
IF frequency can be set to anything. This allows the correct frequency
to be displayed in the software.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
127 River Moss Way
Hertford, NC 27944
www.n4py.com

On 5/25/2020 2:52 AM, Colin Smithers wrote:
Thanks Alan. That was all I could find too, hence this post.

73, Colin G4CWH

On 25 May 2020, at 00:14, Alan Baker via groups.io
<g4gnx=g4gnx.com@groups.io> wrote:

I checked the K3 and Cady books and there doesn't appear to be any way
of doing what you want. You can set the band, but not a particular
offset in the band. Unfortunately the offset provided is only
correctional and won't shift far enough for your purpose.

73,

Alan. G4GNX