Re: Alternative transverter IF

Colin Smithers

That is the question! But how? I can only set 28.0, or 50.0. Etc

Its possible I’m missing something obvious. Please have a go and tell me what you find 😊

73, Colin

On 24 May 2020, at 13:50, David Ferrington, M0XDF via groups.io <M0XDF@...> wrote:

 I could be wrong, but can’t you pick your freq. on the K3?

-73 de M0XDF

On 24 May 2020, at 03:56, Ray Maxfield <wa6vab@...> wrote:

Colin…..

You need to change the Transverter Oscillator Frequency.

Most likely a Crystal, or if a Newer DDS Oscillator, the Frequency it is running at.

Try to find the Make and model on the internet to get the Data / Information

About your Transverter……..    Ray    WA6VAB