Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Instruction Manual
From: "Thomas Doligalski via groups.io" <w4kx@...>
Date: Fri, May 22, 2020 8:20 am
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

Not a video, but there is always Fred Cady’s book!

On May 22, 2020, at 9:18 AM, mikerodgerske5gbc via groups.io <mikerodgerske5gbc@...> wrote:

I think it was is " demystifying the k3"

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On May 22, 2020, at 7:49 AM, mikerodgerske5gbc via groups.io <mikerodgerske5gbc@...> wrote:

Would this be for someone new to the radio?

Maybe your interested modes of operation would narrow things down a bit or maybe not.

There is a old but very good article on filters called I think "mystifying the k3"

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On May 22, 2020, at 1:14 AM, abners@... wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get instructional videos for the software and also tips in general?
Any videos?
Thanks