Re: Instruction Manual

ve3ki

No, I suspect it is a spammer. This same (or very similar) email address has been used to spam two other groups.io groups that I monitor. Note the lack of a signature.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 09:15 AM, mikerodgerske5gbc wrote:
I think it was is " demystifying the k3"

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On May 22, 2020, at 7:49 AM, mikerodgerske5gbc via groups.io <mikerodgerske5gbc@...> wrote:

Would this be for someone new to the radio?

Maybe your interested modes of operation would narrow things down a bit or maybe not.

There is a old but very good article on filters called I think "mystifying the k3"

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On May 22, 2020, at 1:14 AM, abners@... wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get instructional videos for the software and also tips in general?
Any videos?

Thanks