Re: Factory service still available?

Jeff Clarke KU8E

According to their web page NO.  https://elecraft.com/pages/a-message-from-eric-wayne They are still working from home and not doing any service. I would imagine when they eventually open back up there will be a big backlog of service orders. I blew the finals in my KPA500 a little more than a month ago. Since I didn't want to be without an amplifier (don't have a backup) for a long time I ended up buying an Acom 1000, which is a great little amplifier. When I can get the KPA500 repaired I will probably just keep it as my backup amplifier.

Jeff