Re: Factory service still available?

Christopher Scibelli

-----Original Message-----
From: KE1F Lou <lmecseri@...>
To: Elecraft-K3 <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, May 6, 2020 8:31 pm
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Factory service still available?

USSR promoted ham radio as a sport because it was part of a semi military organization.

The most  active members of ham radio are the contesters. It should promoted as sport for people interested in digital, voice and traditional morse code communication.

CW part of most bands are the busiest during contest or DX Expeditions.

Just my 2cents 73 Lou KE1F

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A