From: Rick Bates, NK7I <Rick.NK7I@...>
To: Elecraft-K3 <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, May 6, 2020 1:28 pm
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Factory service still available?

Bob,

You must remember that lists like this rarely sing the praises of any
piece of soft/hardware.  The emails on such lists are HEAVILY biased
towards problems, complaints and whining.

My Elecraft gear is on 24/7/265 (walk in and work, or to remote into)
and has been near flawless, so not much reason to speak up (unless
answering someone).  The software I use to manage it, similar.

My SteppIR DB36/80 works at about 90% (still random issues on 40M).
Together, I'm quite pleased with the station (still in progress).

Would that the sunspots take the hint, we'd all be too busy to complain.

73,
Rick NK7I