Re: Factory service still available?

Charlie T, k3ICH

Is that an official µSoft product, or after-market?

Sounds like a great program for us old W-7 users.

I have been holding off changing over to W-Ø, mainly because of all the grief everyone seem to have with it.

I know it’s inevitable, but so far, have been ignoring the little pop-up that reminds me every couple, days.

I have a good anti-virus, phishing etc. program running and have never had a problem.

That, plus the computer is put-to-sleep whenever I’m not actually using it.

Thanks for the little OT diversion, Charlie k3ICH