Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Factory service still available?
From: "John Canfield" <bucket@...>
Date: Mon, May 04, 2020 5:33 pm
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

Think I have narrowed the problem down to W10 doing something with the sound card. I looked at the device properties and then all seems normal now.  At this point I'm ruling out RFI or at least that's on the back burner for now.

Thanks again everyone for the ideas, I appreciate the advice.

John wb5tht