______________________
Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389
On 05/03/20 14:14, Jerry wrote:

I see a trend here and it gonna get ugly!

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ware Master
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 14:12 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Elecraft K3 for sale ...

My bid 52$
On May 3, 2020, at 1:16 PM, Martin Kratoska <martin@...> wrote:

´╗┐my bid: $51  :-))))))

73,
Martin, OK1RR

Dne 03. 05. 20 v 17:05 dean laclair napsal(a):
I'll start the Bidiing out at $50
On Sun, May 3, 2020, 08:22 Olli <droese@...> wrote:
For sale in Germany (preferably) or Europe:

K3/100-F #8232    Factory Assembled, including:
KRX3    Sub RX module
KFL3A-2.7k    2.7 kHz Roofing Filter in Main RX
KFL3A-2.7k    2.7 kHz Roofing Filter in Sub RX (matched to main RX)
KFL3A-500    500 Hz Roofing Filter in Main RX
KFL3A-500    500 Hz Roofing Filter in Sub RX (matched to main RX)
KFL3B-FM    15 kHz AM/FM b/w Roofing Filter in Main RX
KXV3A    RX Ant / IF Out / Transverter Interface Board
K144XV    144-148 MHz 10 W Internal Transverter Modul Transverter
K144RFLK    Reflock-Board for Internal 2 m Transverter

Package & postage within Germany to be paid by me. To be negotiated
for sale in Europe.

Highest bid wins. ;-)

73, Olli - DH8BQA

--