Re: Factory service still available?

Carl Moreschi

I have the same issue with no transmit audio. This occurs after my screen power setting turns off my display. Upon turning the display back on, no transmit audio is sent.

Once this happens, I can restart WSJT to fix it. Or change the TX sound card to a wrong value and then change it back to the correct value. Interesting once I fix it this way, further screen power being turned off does not cause the problem.

This has to be a WSJT bug.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
127 River Moss Way
Hertford, NC 27944
www.n4py.com

On 5/3/2020 10:44 AM, bill steffey NY9H wrote:
I have thst issue where ther wsjt and or sound card stops sending
audio ( thus no rf out) ..

rebooting the wsjt and or havuing to reboot comnputer has it going
again. Just in case I added 31 ferrites to the sound card usb line...
(maybe rf got in there)

probably not the k3

On 5/3/2020 9:42 AM, John Canfield wrote:

My K3s has just started an intermittent problem, it will transmit fine
for WSJT-X for one exchange and then no RF for the next one (the K3s
does go to transmit mode.)

Anticipating it probably needs to take another trip to California, is
Elecraft doing repairs?

Thanks, John WB5THT

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>