Re: Factory service still available?

Rick NK7I

You'll find that the audio won't be sent though the transmit is enabled with WSJT-X.

There is a logging issue (it says it's logging but doesn't), that's happened a few times now (the DX writes me and it's in the WSJT-X log).

There are times that it will send once, then disable the transmit.  Re-enabling it may work, may not, restart the software.

It's not a Elecraft issue but is WSJT-X.

I look forward to the next version, as I have other gripes about how WSJT-X works, but don't feel qualified to make changes and compile it.

Rick NK7I

On 5/3/2020 7:44 AM, bill steffey NY9H wrote:

I have thst issue   where ther wsjt  and or sound card stops sending audio  ( thus no rf out) ..

rebooting the wsjt and or havuing to reboot comnputer has it going again.   Just in case I added 31 ferrites to the sound card usb line... (maybe rf got in there)

probably not the k3

On 5/3/2020 9:42 AM, John Canfield wrote:

My K3s has just started an intermittent problem, it will transmit fine for WSJT-X for one exchange and then no RF for the next one (the K3s does go to transmit mode.)

Anticipating it probably needs to take another trip to California, is Elecraft doing repairs?

Thanks, John WB5THT

Avast logo