AUDIO Control of MAIN AND SUB

kamelden

HI
Sorry for half message

I have setup MAIN and SUB for separate control for 8 years plus. I want
to turn up SUB RF and AUDIO as needed on SPLIT (pileups, mainly).

Suddenly this morning, I cannot control the RF Gain and the Audio output
from MAIN and SUB separately.  They are joined. Latest FW on all subsections.

CONFIG settings:
SPKRS   1
SPKR+PH 1
SUB AF   nor

It is now only allowing what looks like CONFIG SUB AF  BALANCE settings.
It is like BALANCE except the SUB mixing is BACKWARDS and RF GAIN on
MAIN and SUB no longer work.

Have saved config and factory reset (I know this will seed bad settings BACK into K3).

Confusing.
thanks for any help   73
Kurt   K1SEA