Re: [Elecraft] [Elecraft-K3] Latest on the new home for my K3...

David Ferrington, M0XDF

Thank you Alan

73 de David, M0XDF

On 22 Apr 2020, at 16:28, Alan Baker <g4gnx@...> wrote:

Dave.

Cable trays like those are available in the UK from most electrical wholesalers.

Front panel design is administered for Europe (inc. UK) by Schaeffer in Germany: http://www.schaeffer-ag.de and their service is excellent, if perhaps a bit expensive for one-offs.

Front Panel Design does take some getting used to, but once you learn how to use it, it's very powerful and accurate. and you can submit your design direct to Schaeffer.

I designed a new case for my 2 metre linear and submitted it to them. It was made and shipped in about 2 weeks.

I'm just about to put photos of the linear on my website. I'll let you know when they're available to view. I presume we still can't submit images to this forum?

73,

Alan. G4GNX