Re: WTB carry case

RON - WA2EIO

For shipping protection, a hard case would mean a Pelican or similar case.

On 4/20/2020 5:58 PM, john ni0k wrote:
I am looking to purchase a used hard case. I appreciate all the suggestions, though.

-NI0K

Dan Abell wrote on 4/20/2020 4:56 PM:
While nice looking,  these are soft cases and I would not think they are appropriate for checked baggage!
Dan W3dka

On Apr 20, 2020, at 11:48, David Ferrington, M0XDF <M0XDF@...> wrote:

Couldn’t recommend Rose’s work highly enough. She’s made me a cover for my K3 and Hexkey (in fact that’s mine, 2nd row down in middle) and a Carry-case for the K3. very well made, very sturdy, very nice.
73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)
--
Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and virtue than education without natural ability. -Cicero, statesman, orator, writer (106-43 BC)

On 20 Apr 2020, at 17:42, Carl Denbow via groups.io <denbow44@...> wrote:

John: I highly recommend the personalized bags made by Rose N7HKW.  You can find out more about them here:  https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-mX9LCZ/

73,

Carl
N8VZ

On Apr 20, 2020, at 12:25 PM, john ni0k <jasimmons@...> wrote:

Hey group,

I'm thinking of doing a vacation-style DXpedition and I'm looking for a good case big enough to carry a K3, mic, small switching power supply and etc. It needs to be tough enough for airline baggage travel.

Anything kicking around? Pics would be great...

-de John NI0K