K3 won't power up after PS trouble.

Christopher Scibelli

I flipped on my Astron PS which powers my K3 and it was dead.  I checked the fuse in the Astron-35M and it was blown.  I replaced the fuse and as soon as I hit the power switch I could see the fuse light up so there's a problem with the PS.

I switched the K3 over to a working power supply and the K3 won't power up.  I tried the circuit breaker but the K3 still won't power up.

Is there an internal fuse in the K3?  If not, any suggestions where I start?  The K3 was assembled as a kit back in 2010.  I have most of the options except for a 2nd receiver.

73,

Chris  NU1O