Telex Aviation Headset Use w/K3

Lee Broestl

Greetings to all.
I would like to operate a Telex 750 aviation headset formerly used in my past life.  My goal is to use the headset for hands free ops at the shack and future mobile/portable ops. There are two male plugs, one 3.5 mm plug (mono) for the headphone side and the other a ¼” plug (stereo) for the microphone.  The mic is an electret type. Impedance info states that it is between 15-600 ohms.  Fortunately, both male plugs are still installed.  I plan on connecting through to a female stereo plug, then connected to the K3’s front panel eight pin connecter.  Anyone having step by step installation experience with would be appreciated.

Lee - AA5LH