Re: K3S and WSJT-X on 160M

Carl Moreschi

You can use OmniRig as the radio type and then set OmniRig for the K3. That will work.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
127 River Moss Way
Hertford, NC 27944
www.n4py.com

On 4/16/2020 11:02 AM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:
I've tried it on a couple of different bands and find that under CAT
control, regardless if SPLIT is selected or not in the application, it
does occur. The only solution I've found which works is one suggested
by Bill Sommerville and that is to set CAT control Radio choice to
NONE. That allows one to use the radio manually and this does
work. As Bill stated, some radios will work and some will not.
And it is not supported in WSJT-X.