Re: Wanted - K3 internal tuner

Hi Andy,

If you strike out, let me know. I may be able to scare up a spare KAT3A here at home.

Wayne
N6KR

On Apr 11, 2020, at 6:02 AM, andrew vavra via groups.io <avavra1=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks Wayne. I knew that.

Fact is that internal tuners aren't available from anyone anymore and the only opportunity is to get one from someone parting-out a rig.

Preference is for the genuine article, whether K3 "Classic" or K3S. I would barely use it anyway since I run the full K Line and tune with the KAT500.

My interest is mainly in completing the K3S I already own in case I decide to separate it from the KPA500/KAT500 to add something new to the shack.

What's the latest status on the K4?

- Andy, KD3RF