From: redarlington <rdarlington@...>
To: Elecraft-K3 <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 10, 2020 6:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Tranverter

I have and use the internal 2 meter transverter in the K3S, but didn't know they made any others.  I use it occasionally for 2 meter FM, more for SSB, and also to drive external transverters for 23cm and 3cm.

-Bob N3XKB

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 4:18 PM Mel Marcus <melm@...> wrote:
Has anyone used any for the k3 internal transverters ? especially the 220MHZ

Mel
NE9A