From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mel Marcus
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 20:26
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Out Band

Milt

Thanks for you reply. Are you sure there is a MARS mod for the K3. At one time when I asked about it, they said that the is a program to run that opens the unit up. I have that program and executed and ran the test enclose in that program suscessful. but please update me to if there is really a MARS mod.

Mel

NE9A

On 2020-04-09 4:12 PM, Charlie T, k3ICH wrote:

I think you’ll need an outboard microwave transverter to operate on 7.6  to 7.7 GHz.

73, Charlie k3ICH