Re: Out Band

Charlie T, k3ICH

OR simply stated 7600 to 7700 kHz.

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Milt
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 5:16 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Out Band

And NITA is not going to be happy if he does.

Me thinks the decimal was missed and thus the frequencies of operation needed is
7.600 to 7.700 Mhz range. For this the MARS MOD is needed.

Best 73

Milt
AD5XD

On 2020-04-09 4:12 PM, Charlie T, k3ICH wrote:

I think you’ll need an outboard microwave transverter to operate on 7.6  to 7.7 GHz.

73, Charlie k3ICH