From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob McGraw - K4TAX
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2020 10:01 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] KPA500 No Power Output >> kit E850607

Regarding schematics, you folks are making this issue much to complex.

Send an E-Mail to Tech Support at Elecraft, let them know you need schematics for XXXXX model and you will get an E-Mail back with a full set of clean schematics. What's the big deal? !!!

I have schematics for my K3S, my P3, my KPA500, and KAT500. They are nicely printed and in my 3 ring binder for all of my Elecraft equipment.