Thanks, Lyn.

73,

Scott K9MA

On 4/6/2020 10:32, Lyn Norstad wrote:

Scott –

I have sent the 17 page PDF of KPA500 schematics direct to you.  Note that there may have been changes since these were submitted to the FCC.

73

Lyn, W0LEN

PS – Sending direct because file is too big for the reflector to handle.

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of K9MA
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2020 8:44 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] KPA500 No Power Output

Hi Lyn,

I've found the FCC site:

While internal photos are available, schematics are not. They are listed, but cannot be accessed.

Do you know of another site?

73,

Scott K9MA

On 4/5/2020 17:13, Lyn Norstad wrote:

Jan –

They are not.  But like all such products, you can find full schematics (minus recent alterations) on the FCC website.

If you can’t find them, get back to me and I will send them to you.

73

Lyn,

W0LEN