From: David Bunte <dpbunte@...>
To: Elecraft K3 List <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 6, 2020 8:05 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] KPA500 No Power Output

Chris -

I don't want to pick a fight with you, and I am not posting this to the list which could result in a lot of OT comments, but I wonder... if you have been a loyal Elecraft customer for over a decade, without schematics being posted online, is THAT a reason to not get a K4?

My guess is that the decision to not post the schematic may be a small line of defense against their designs being stolen, although I realize that won't stop someone who is really intent on doing so.

And, who knows, if enough people take your position, they may begin posting schematics.

Very 73 de Dave - K9FN

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 7:54 AM Christopher Scibelli via groups.io <nu1oscar=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Why can't Elecraft put the schematics of all their products on their website which is where they belong in the 1st place?

That decision will be a big factor as to whether I upgrade my K3 to a K4 and remain a loyal Elecraft customer as I've been for over a decade.

Step up and do the right thing, Eric and Wayne!!!

73,

Chris  NU1O