From: K9MA <K9ma@...>
To: Elecraft-K3 <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 6, 2020 7:31 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] KPA500 No Power Output

Hi Lyn,

I've found the FCC site:

While internal photos are available, schematics are not. They are listed, but cannot be accessed.

Do you know of another site?

73,
Scott K9MA

On 4/5/2020 17:13, Lyn Norstad wrote:

Jan –

They are not.  But like all such products, you can find full schematics (minus recent alterations) on the FCC website.

If you can’t find them, get back to me and I will send them to you.

73

Lyn,

W0LEN