Re: Panadapter Software for the K3s

AJ3O

Before tearing down the shack and moving to a new to me QTH, I was using a RFspace SDR-IQ and HDSDR software.

Plugged the SDR-IQ into the back of the K3s for IQ and no separate antenna.

Pretty much close to the full band for most and using this in conjunction with VSPE I could turn the dial and HDSDR and N1MM would follow or click in HDSDR - or- N1MM and the others would follow. Very easy to see a spike, click it, put out your call.....

Still waiting to setup the new shack.

73,
Joe / AJ3O

On Monday, March 30, 2020, 12:42:57 PM EDT, John Moore <n5rk@...> wrote:

I would like to have a panadapter for my K3s.   I have a large screen Mac running Catalina and an older DuoCore 64 bit PC with Win10.  I prefer the Mac because of the large screen.  I am looking for a program that is simple to install. I am not a computer wizard.  I would appreciate any suggestions.  Thank You.

73's
John N5RK