Re: Panadapter Software for the K3s

Ware Master

Try SDR-Radio.com

It does not support the LP-Pan device but it does support sdrplay devices beautifully.

On Mar 31, 2020 10:36 AM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...> wrote:

I started with a SDR PLay receiver or SDR-1a, connected to the K3S IF
output.   I used the free HDSDR software on the computer. It works well
although a bit of a challenge to setup and get working.   I'm using a
Window 10 Pro 64 bit operating system. Then decided on the P3.   Super
nice stand-a-lone system.  It does everything I need and more and frees
up the computer for other applications.   The SDR Play is now in the
extra radio parts drawer.